Here we are, 1st of December, on the first day of my year of reading from home challenge. I’m actually positively excited about it. The chance to read the books I wanted to read for a while now, finally getting to them and making the piles smaller each month.
To make sure I don’t get in trouble right at the beginning, I’ve chose a few books I would like to get to first. I don’t think I’ll be able to read them all in December, but I’ll definitely try.
Check the titles, maybe you’d like to join me.
- In the Kitchen. Essays on food and life
- 84 Charring Cross Road by Helene Hanff
- The Bastard of Istambul by Elif Shafak
- De reis van de lege flessen by Kader Abdolah
- De zoetzure smaak van dromen by Sun Li
- Wizjer by Magdalena Witkiewicz
- Miasto Ł. by Tomasz Piątek
E-books in the wintery, Christmassy atmosphere:
- The Winter Cottage by Rachael Lucas
- Twaalf dagen voor kerst (The Twelve Dates of Christmas) by Jenny Bayliss, translated by Inge Boesewinkel